The Palais des Congrès de Paris is located 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France
Click on the image to zoom
Getting to Paris and to the Palais des Congres de Paris
Access by plane
Paris has 2 main airports:
- Roissy Charles De Gaulle 1 et 2, 30 minutes by car from the Congress Center. Roissy CDG is served by RER B, and by Air France coaches.
- Paris-Orly, also 30 minutes by car from the Congress Center. Orly is accessible by Orlybus (which leads to « Pont de Rungis » stop on RER C line) and by Air France coaches, from place Charles De Gaulle Etoile. A secondary airport, Paris-Beauvais, is also accessible by shuttle.
Free shuttle from the Airport
Print your voucher to benefit from a free ride from the airport to the Palais des Congrès and return.
Access by road
The Congress Center is located in the North-West of Paris, next to the ring road, Porte Maillot exit. A big car-park is just under the Congress Center.
Access by train/TGV
The Congress Center is situated at 15 minutes by car from Gare de Lyon, Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord and at 20 minutes from Gare Montparnasse. You can also reach the Congress Center by public transport from these stations.
Access by the underground
You can reach the Congress Center by Metro line 1 Château de Vincennes - La Défense (Porte Maillot stop) and by RER C « Neuilly – Porte Maillot stop ».
Access by bus
You can take buses:
- n°43 from Gare Saint-Lazare to Gare du Nord,
- n°73 from place de la Concorde to the Champs Elysées,
- n°82, n°244 and PC1 and PC3
International Attendees - Visa requirements
The 2016 World Cancer Congress attracts a considerable number of attendees and guest speakers from around the world. International attendees should confirm whether a visa is required for entry to France.
Give yourself plenty of time as the entire application process can take several months – please take note of the 2016 WCC cancellation conditions. For more information about the French regulation in terms of visas, please visite the website of the French Foreign Affairs by clicking HERE.
Please note that the registration confirmation you will receive after completing your online registration does not represent an invitation to attend the Congress for visa purposes. To apply for an official invitation letter, once your registration payment is settled, please click HERE to access the form webform which will automatically generate your official invitation letter.
If you have any difficulty with this service, contact the 2016 WCC Delegate Services managed by MCI France to obtain your letter at email@example.com.