Become a UICC member and benefit from a large range of discounts to the Congress
- Discounted registration fees – Up to 50% off
- 10% discount on sponsor and exhibitor opportunities*
- Opportunity to exhibit on an information panel in the Global Village**
- Priority consideration for Travel Grants** and Master Courses
- Invitation to the exclusive UICC Members & Partners Break-Ice-Fast to be held on the first day of the Congress
- Access to the UICC Members Only Convening Room – A dedicated room in which to conduct meetings
- Recognition of UICC Membership on delegate badges
- Invitation to the UICC General Assembly
- Invitation to the 2016 World Cancer Leaders’ Summit*
- Opportunity to become an official sponsor of the 2016 World Cancer Leaders’ Summit
- And many more!” – Check out other reasons to become a UICC member by reading our Membership one-pager
UICC Member Convening Room - book your slot
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer will act as the UICC members' convener by sponsoring a dedicated UICC Members' Convening Room within the Global Village of the World Cancer Congress.
If you are a UICC member organisation and would like to meet other members and organise a meeting, you can book the "UICC Members' Convening Room" (capacity of 12 people).
Please contact Mr. Ronan Carella at email@example.com to book a 60-minute slot on 31st October, 1st November, 2nd November or 3rd November.
Already a UICC member?
- Benefit from the same exclusive benefits and UICC member-only discounts at 2016 WCC
- Do you know other cancer organisations that aren’t UICC members? Introduce them to us in 2016 and benefit from a 50% discount on your 2016 membership fee.
*Full UICC membership only.
**UICC Members from LMICs only (as per World Bank classification)
- For UICC membership information: Muriel Auclaire, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Sponsoring and Exhibiting opportunities: Marion Gilodi, email@example.com
- To book a 60-minute slot on 31st October, 1st November, 2nd November or 3rd November: Ronan Carella, firstname.lastname@example.org
And consult www.worldcancercongress.org for regular updates.
(*): 1500 CHF = 1380 EUR (subject to exchange rate fluctuations)