2018 World Cancer Congress
1 – 4 October 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
‘Strengthen. Inspire. Deliver.’
Hosted by the National Cancer Society of Malaysia and supported by the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau.
What you can expect
"There is something here for everyone, the Congress is a great place to network and learn from others."
– Shubha Maudgal, Executive Director of Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA)
- Develop new skills and improve your competencies with tools and effective methods applicable to your own setting. The programme of Kuala Lumpur will include very new features as well as many other surprises
- Share your knowledge and best practices with 3500 to 4000 cancer and health professionals from more than 140 countries
- Listen to leading experts in multidisciplinary areas of cancer control
Build strong and lasting connections with participants from across the whole spectrum of the cancer control and non-communicable diseases: leaders, policy makers, scientists, researches, health workers, patient group supporters, etc., who all play a major role in fostering international collaboration to advance cancer control globally and nationally.
"The Congress is great as its programme addresses a wide range of issues in cancer control. You also get the chance to meet attendees from high-income and low-and middle-income countries, which facilitates knowledge exchange."
– Martine Raphael, Professor of Hematology and President of Alliance Mondiale Contre le Cancer (AMCC)
Enjoy the Malaysian culture and hospitality!
We look forward to seeing you there...to Strenghten, Inspire and Deliver during a whole week!