The programme of the Kuala Lumpur Congress will cover a wide range of cancer control issues, including topical themes that are pertinent to the South East region. Capacity building and training activities will also figure prominently within the agenda.
The themes and titles of the main programme streams will be announced early June 2017.
KEY DATES TO GET INVOLVED
UICC Members and partners as well as the wider cancer community can contribute to the Congress programme through the submission of their sessions and/or abstract presentations.
Mark your diary with key dates, and seize the opportunity to contribute to the Congress programme
- Patient Group Pavilion development programme start 20 June 2017
- Call for sessions: 1 September to 31 October 2017
- Official registration opening, including for Master Courses: 13 November 2017
- Release of preliminary programme: 15 January 2018
- Call for abstracts: 15 January to 31 March 2018
Check out the latest programme updates on www.worldcancercongress.org.
Join the conversation on social media: