Special benefits include
- Discounted registration fees - Up to 50% off (versus the standard registration rate)
- Invitation to the members and partners special networking event
- Invitation to the UICC members regional meetings
- Invitation to participate in the dedicated CEO programme*
- Invitation to the 2018 World Cancer Leaders’ Summit*
- Invitation to the UICC General Assembly (voting allowed for full members only)
- Priority consideration for travel grants and Master Courses**
- Access to the UICC members’ convening room – A dedicated meeting space for member organisations
- 10% discount on exhibitor opportunities*
- Recognition of UICC membership on delegate badges and on the UICC booth
*UICC full members only
**Available to UICC members from low-and-middle income countries only (as per World Bank classification).
UICC Members Regional Meetings
Regional Meetings are particularly valued by UICC Members since their inception at the 2014 Congress. The initiative will be reconducted at the 2018 Congress, giving the opportunity to UICC Members from all parts of the world to foster mutual collaboration and discuss topical issues that prevale in their region.
Click here to read more.