Call for examples of best practice sharing - SUBMISSION Form to complete
UICC looks forward to receiving your example of best practice sharing for the Patient Group Pavilion (PGP) programme. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 24:00 CET.
Please complete the form here below and press the button “Submission” at the end to ensure your proposal is processed correctly. It’s worth noting that incomplete forms cannot be saved.
We also recommend that you read carefully the submission guidelines which should help you draft and submit a successful proposal of best practice sharing.
UICC will give a preference to submitted examples that include the following criteria:
- In line with one of the PGP programme themes - a series of topics are proposed under each theme to ease your submission
- Relate to the main WCC programme tracks
- Topic of global interest and not relevant to one institution only
- Clear objectives and outcomes, including implementation processes and results (if feasible)
- Pragmatic and solution oriented examples
- Evidence based practice
- Innovative ideas or approaches
- Cross-sector, cross-country or cross-organisational collaboration
- Methods/tools that might be replicated and/or adapted by the other participants
1. Presenter’s contact details
2. Presentation’s details
The title of your presentation should be short, punchy and in sentence case. It should also give a good sense of the content of your presentation. Thank you for not using non-standard abbreviations and commercial names.
Please describe in 100 words max the objectives and the related outcomes/implementation results of the example that you will present, including a rationale for why this is a priority topic of global interest.
Please define two or three learning objectives in your example that would be useful for the participants attending your presentation.
Please describe in 100 words max the methods/tools outlined in your presentations that participants will be able to take away and apply upon their return home?
Please view all tracks and their respective descriptions before selecting the appropriate track that your example/story of best practice sharing is linked to.
For further info and guidance, please contact Mina Djordjic, Congress and Events Manager, UICC: email@example.com.