The programme of the Kuala Lumpur Congress will cover a wide range of cancer control issues, including topical themes that are pertinent to the South East region. Capacity building and training activities will also figure prominently within the agenda.
The themes and titles of the main programme streams will be announced in June 2017.
Watch our video promoting Kuala Lumpur, and discover why UICC members and other participants recommend the Congress.
Key dates to get involved
UICC Members and partners as well as the wider cancer community can contribute to the Congress programme through the submission of their sessions and/or abstract presentations.
2018 WCC - Dates not to be missed
- Patient Group Pavilion programme development start: end of June 2017
- Call for sessions: 1 September to 31 October 2017
- Official registration opening, including for Master Courses: 13 November 2017
- Release of preliminary programme: 15 January 2018
- Call for abstracts: 15 January to 31 March 2018
Your week in Kuala Lumpur at a glance
Click on the image below to expand