“Never before has it been so important to bring together the collective expertise of the world’s leading minds and institutions to push for the very best cancer care and control. The World Cancer Congress provided this opportunity, with a particular focus on cancer prevention, and alignment with Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre’s resolve to provide leadership as a global comprehensive cancer centre. The World Cancer Congress was an invaluable opportunity to share and learn about ‘next’ practice care, stimulate collaborations and explore the development of new local and international partnerships.”
Dale Fisher, Chief Executive, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Australia
Check our new sponsorship brochure
The new 2016 WCC Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities brochure is now available and offers great added value to your organisation.
Start writing your own Congress story and contact Ms Marion Gilodi at Gilodi@uicc.org if your organisation is interested in becoming a Congress sponsor and / or securing an exhibition space in the very popular Global Village.
Top 5 reasons to come on board as a sponsor
In 2014 in Melbourne, 98% of the participants said they would recommend the Congress to a colleague. Do not miss the opportunity to be part of an award winning conference which over the years has strengthened its position as the leading international conference in cancer implementation science. This unique networking platform gathers under one roof, over 3 days, the cancer community's and public health’s most influential players and policy makers.
The sooner your organisation will come on board, the more visibility you will gain from the World Cancer Congress promotional campaign. The larger your sponsorship level, the greater the additional benefits.
Why sponsor the 2016 World Cancer Congress?
- The World Cancer Congress won the award for "Best Conference Development" at the 2016 International & European Associations Awards held in Berlin on 11 April 2016. An award that reinforces the value of the conference with 98% of the 2014 Melbourne conference participants who said they would recommend the Congress to a colleague.
- Over 120 multidisciplinary sessions are handpicked for their innovative practice in cancer implementation science, which ensures a great number of high-level attendees
- Network and engage with the most influential leaders in cancer control
- Play a leading role in mobilising the cancer and NCD communities to drive change
- Reach a unique audience of cancer and public health experts from more than 115 countries