The new WCC programme is built around six themes covering the full cancer control spectrum.
Hundreds of renowned experts and opinion leaders from around the world will deliver innovative, thought-provoking and exciting sessions in person in Geneva, and online on the Congress online platform.
The Congress delegates will have the chance to exchange on the challenges, strengths and opportunities they face in cancer control.
Which topics will be addressed in the 2022 WCC edition?
- Accelerating progress in cancer control integrating the lessons learnt from the COVID pandemic
- Reducing inequities in accessing cancer prevention programmes and cancer care
- Commercial determinants to health; i.e. the techniques used by the tobacco, alcohol and junk food industries to mislead the public
- Integrating the patient's perspective in cancer control planning
- Digital innovation: a game-changer in reducing inequalities in access to care
- Prioritizing early diagnosis, screening and vaccination programmes on the way to eliminating cancer
- Improving access to essential medicines
- Implementing Universal Health Coverage across the world
- The role of cross-sector collaboration in reducing the cancer control burden
These are just a few examples of what promises to be a rich, comprehensive and unmissable 2022 World Cancer Congress Programme.
Take me to the preliminary programme.