The CEO programme is free of charge and open to CEOs of UICC full member organisations only. Eligible CEOs who have registered to the Congress will be able to sign up to the programme from their Congress registration profile.
The CEO programme aims to facilitate:
- Networking opportunities for senior executives across the UICC membership
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Access to relevant educational and training opportunities
CEO Programme at the Congress
- Exclusive sessions and networking (restricted entrance*): three highly interactive 60-minute lunch-time sessions to review best practices and share perspectives amongst leaders, and one CEO networking breakfast
* The exclusive sessions are offered free of charge to CEOs of UICC full Member organisations only. UICC defines a CEO as the most senior executive or administrator in charge of managing the organisation and who is responsible for developing and executing the organisation's long term strategy and managing the overall operations and resources on a daily basis.
- CEO-relevant sessions from the main programme: to help CEOs and other senior leaders navigate the packed official programme at Congress, a number of sessions providing relevant insights will be hand-picked by other CEOs and highlighted throughout the Congress programme.
- CEO Award: open to UICC members only, the award aims to recognise excellence in leadership and expertise in managing a cancer control organisation.
The CEO activities are open exclusively to CEOs (including Managing Directors, Secretary Generals and Director Generals) of UICC full member organisations.
If your organisation wishes to become a UICC full member and benefit from the CEO programme for free, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants must be the most senior executives or administrators in charge of leading and managing their organisation.
For further information about the CEO programme, please contact email@example.com.