The 2020 World Cancer Congress in Oman will boost your knowledge and skills across the full cancer control spectrum. We are planning over 120 sessions that will cover cutting-edge and inspiring topics relevant to the global cancer community.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for evidence-based session proposals that are innovative, challenge current treatment and healthcare systems paradigms and represent the latest advances in cancer control. Any proposal should fall under one of the following six programme themes.
Who should submit a proposal?
We welcome different perspectives from the entire cancer community, including:
- NGOs, foundations and advocates
- Patients and patient organisation
- UN and bi-laterals
- Researchers and academics
- Health care workers and pharmacists
- Private sector & entrepreneurs
- Marketing and communication professionals
More details are available on the call for sessions page. The call for sessions will close on 31st October 2019.