The 2020 World Cancer Congress is still scheduled to take place as planned in October. However, UICC is closely monitoring the situation and will make further adjustments if and when they become necessary.
Call for Abstracts – New deadline: 8 May
If you have developed work in advocacy, fundraising, science or research on any aspect of cancer control, do not hesitate to submit as soon as possible. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your work and present your findings to an expected 3,500 participants from 130 countries, representing a wide range of actors in global health.
We have received excellent abstracts from the cancer community so far, and we look forward to receiving more in the coming days. We hope yours will be among them.
5 reasons to submit an abstract for the World Cancer Congress
- Play an active role in the programme
- Help advance the global fight against cancer by sharing your expertise
- Contribute to building capacity across the cancer control community
- Connect with peers from around the world and gain new perspectives
- Spark new collaborations and take your work to the next level
NEW - By submitting an abstract in any category, UICC members are eligible for an award nomination. Read more here.
To read the full guidelines, go here.
Early bird registration – New deadline: 29 May
Our early bird offer for registration is now available until 29 May. Save up to 20% by signing up online before the new deadline. Registration and cancellation conditions are available here.
Register now to join the movement