Senior Executives are responsible for shaping the vision and strategy of their organisation to meet current and future challenges, and help their teams deliver the impact they want to have.
At this year’s Congress, you will work with a culturally diverse group of peers, and leave the event armed with practical solutions to help you address your unique business challenges as a leader.
The 2018 CEO programme includes:
- Three lunch-time workshops
- CEO-relevant sessions handpicked from the main Congress programme
- A private networking reception & other exclusive social events
The leadership scheme aims also to facilitate:
- Networking opportunities for senior executives across UICC's membership
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Access to relevant educational and training opportunities
The scheme is open exclusively to CEOs, Managing Directors, Secretary Generals, Director Generals and equivalent highest ranking executives of UICC full member organisations, and is free of charged for registered participants in the 2018 Congress.
More information is available on the CEO programme page.
Don't miss this opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills and engage with a growing peer network in Kuala Lumpur - register now.