Senior Executives are responsible for shaping the vision and strategy of theirÂ organisation to meet current and future challenges, and help theirÂ teams deliver the impact theyÂ want to have.
At this yearâ€™s Congress, you will work with a culturally diverse group of peers, and leave the event armed with practical solutions to help you address your unique business challenges as a leader.
The 2018 CEO programme includes:
- Three lunch-time workshops
- CEO-relevant sessions handpicked from the main Congress programme
- A private networking reception & other exclusive social events
TheÂ leadership schemeÂ aims also to facilitate:
- Networking opportunities for senior executives acrossÂ UICC's membership
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Access to relevant educational and training opportunitiesÂ
The schemeÂ is open exclusively to CEOs, Managing Directors, Secretary Generals, Director Generals and equivalent highest ranking executivesÂ of UICC full member organisations, and is free of charged for registered participants inÂ the 2018 Congress.
More information is available on the CEO programme page.
Don't miss this opportunity to strengthenÂ your leadership skills and engage with aÂ growing peer network in Kuala Lumpur - register now.