The new 2020 WCC programme is built around nine themes covering the full cancer control spectrum.
300 renowned experts and opinion leaders from around the world will deliver over 70 innovative, thought-provoking and exciting sessions.
Over the course of 3 days in Muscat, delegates will have the chance to exchange on the challenges, strengths and opportunities they face in cancer control.
Which topics will be addressed in the 2020 WCC edition?
- Commercial detriments to health; i.e. the techniques used by the tobacco, alcohol and junk food industries to mislead the public
- Artificial Intelligence for global oncology
- Digital innovation: a game-changer in reducing inequalities in access to care
- Prioritizing early diagnosis, screening and vaccination programmes on the way to eliminating cancer
- Improving access to essential medicines
- Implementing Universal Health Coverage across the world
- The role of cross-sector collaboration in reducing the cancer control burden
These are just a few examples of what promises to be a rich, comprehensive and unmissable 2020 World Cancer Congress Programme.
Take me to the preliminary programme.