The App is out now
The 2018 World Cancer Congress App is now available for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android and also as a Mobile Web version.Â Download it on your device here (click on this link from your iOS or Android device):Â https://crowd.cc/s/1YyjG
or use the App Store link of your device:
Don't own an iOS or Android device?Â You can still access the App via the WebApp version accessible here:Â https://crowd.cc/2018wcc
To get the free 2018 WCC App, please visit: http://bit.ly/2018WCCAppÂ and pick the version you want.
IMPORTANT -Â To use certain features of this App, you must be a registered participants of the 2018Â World Congress.
"How to" guides
Download the following "how to" guides to get familiar with the app.
On what platforms is the App available?
The 2018Â WCC App works on iOS, Android and virtually any other mobile device, through the Mobile Web version.
What are the main functionalities of the App?
The App is packed full of functionalities, but if we were to highlight the most important ones, they would be the following:
- Take advantage of the eNetworking capabilities of the App, by connecting to other participants who have similar interests and work activities; use the messaging service, the meeting request and contact exchange functions to take Â the opportunity to connect with like-minded people attending the Congress.
- Check and search the full programme of sessions by day or track to quickly find information of interest an own agenda.
- Browse the list of speakers, their biographies and what sessions they will be presenting in.
- Discover the Global Village and easily find the Exhibitors.
- Learn more about the Sponsor activities, and interact with other participants on social media.
- Access maps and other logistical information for the Congress, supporting documents, presentations and more.
What is the eNetworking functionality?
The eNetworking is actually a combination of several functionalities. The 2018Â WCC App lets you connect with other participants who have similar interests and work activities, through the use of the messaging service and meeting request, as well as contact exchange functionalities. All the tools are there to easily take the opportunity to connect with like-minded people attending the Congress.
How do I login? I don't know my password, what can I do?
Simply provide your first name and last name (and maybe your email) and the App will find you in its record, it will then send you an email (to the email you registered to the congress with) containing a 4 number PIN code to login to the app.Â If however you do not know which email was used to register to the congress or you are having trouble logging in, please send an email to email@example.com with your first and last name.
Who can I contact if I'm experiencing problems with the app?
Please send an email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining what problem you are experiencing and please provide which platform you are running the app on, as well as provide your email, name and/or registration number.