After nearly three years of meeting virtually, UICC looks forward to convening face-to-face the most influential public health leaders in Geneva, the global health hub.
With its large multi-sectoral global network, UICC is uniquely positioned to convene and connect some of the most powerful decision makers in cancer control and public health. The ambition is to gather as many leaders at the World Cancer Congress in Geneva, to strengthen the scope of actions and considerably accelerate progress in cancer control.
Participating leaders will benefit from:
- access to the participants' list (including leaders) through the online platform and make appointments (open September 16th)
- tailored opportunities onsite to make useful connections with other leaders and decision makers
- invitations to exclusive private events, such as a leaders reception hosted by WHO in their new building (limited capacity)
- access to a dedicated leaders' lounge during the 3 days of the event
- speaking roles and engagement opportunities throughout the programme
- specific profile given throughout the promotional campaign and during the event
- bespoke sessions developed by leaders for leaders on the future of cancer care and the future of global health governance and solidarity in an age of geopolitical fragmentation (more details to be announced shortly)
- facilities to accommodate the leaders' busy agenda such as enabling them to connect remotely to other engagements from a private meeting room
The following individuals will be considered leaders: high-profile decision makers ad representatives of the global cancer community and public health, incl. CEOs, Presidents, and other senior leaders from the world's major cancer societies, leagues, foundations, research institutes, hospitals, UN agencies, the corporate sector, members of royal families that play a major role in the fight against cancer, as well as governmental representatives including Heads of States and Ministers of Health.
Leaders are invited to register through the online registration platform. A special group offer is available should leaders want to bring a delegation with them to Geneva to attend the Congress. Leaders will automatically have a special sticker on their WCC badge to access the leaders exclusive activities, there is no need to register to a specific programme in addition to the regular WCC registration.
For more information on the leaders' offer, please contact Mr Hugo Nicolaus at firstname.lastname@example.org