After nearly three years of meeting virtually, UICC was looking forward to convening face-to-face the most influential public health leaders in Geneva, the global health hub.
With its large multi-sectoral global network, UICC is uniquely positioned to convene and connect some of the most powerful decision makers in cancer control and public health. Its ambition is to gather as many leaders at the World Cancer Congress, to strengthen the scope of actions and considerably accelerate progress in cancer control.
Participating leaders benefited from:
- three bespoke sessions developed by leaders for leaders on the future of health and its implications for cancer control organisations (in cooperation with Deloitte), on leadership in times of crisis (in cooperation with MSD), and on the future of global health governance and solidarity in an age of geopolitical fragmentation (in cooperation with the Global Health Centre at the Geneva Graduate Institute and the International Geneva Global Health Platform)
- access to the participants' list (including leaders) through the online platform
- tailored opportunities onsite to make useful connections with other leaders and decision makers
- invitations to exclusive private events, such as a leaders reception hosted by WHO in their new building (limited capacity, by invitation only)
- access to a dedicated leaders' lounge during the 3 days of the event
- speaking roles and engagement opportunities throughout the programme
- specific profile given throughout the promotional campaign and during the event
- facilities to accommodate the leaders' busy agenda such as enabling them to connect remotely to other engagements from a private meeting room
The following individuals are considered leaders: high-profile decision makers and representatives of the global cancer community and public health, incl. CEOs, Presidents, and other senior leaders from the world's major cancer societies, leagues, foundations, research institutes, hospitals, UN agencies, the corporate sector, members of royal families that play a major role in the fight against cancer, as well as governmental representatives including Heads of States and Ministers of Health.
For more information on the leaders' offer, please contact Mr Hugo Nicolaus at email@example.com.