In order to achieve our collective goals for global cancer control, we need to learn from the remarkable leaders, patients, campaigners, advocates and fundraisers from across our member community.
That is why UICC is seeking to recognise outstanding achievement and innovative practices across its membership.
Award categories currently open
- Best CEO of UICC Member organisation
- Best demonstration of the World Cancer Day spirit
- Best Public-Private Partnership initiative
Award categories currently closed
Submissions through the call for abstracts (will be re-open from 30 Sept. to 20 Nov. 2020)
- Best Scientific Abstract
- Best Advocacy with Impact report
Submissions through the call for case studies of the Patient Group Pavilion (closed)
- Best Patient Group Pavilion Case Study
Find out more about the award categories, the process, the timeline, and the selection criteria by visiting the UICC Members Awards page.