Book early and benefit from an exclusive discount valid until 10 January. Past this date, the rate will go up to AU $500 for UICC Members and Vanguards Partners and AU $715 standard rate.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity to attend the leading international conference on the latest information on global advances in cancer control at a very low price.
Click HERE to register AND SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Terms and conditions of registrations:
Offer valid until 10 January 2014. No other offers, discounts or cancellation refunds are valid in this period.
The following activities are included in the Full participant registration:
- Access to all sessions including “Lunch and Learn activities”
- Access to the Global Village
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception and Opening Ceremony
- Delegate material (including printed Final Programme if requested in advance, access to Congress Smart Phone application which includes the e-networking Platform)
- Invitation to apply for a UICC Master Course - BONUS
- Access to all COSA sessions on Thursday 4 December (not including the COSA Trade and Exhibition area)
- Opportunity to submit an Abstract and present it at the 2014 World Cancer Congress
BONUS - Master Courses
A unique education and training opportunity - apply now for one of the 12 certified Master Courses available for free to all Congress registered delegates. Click HERE for more information about Master Courses.
BONUS - Be an active participant and submit an Abstract now
The call for abstracts has now opened. Create a profile on the system and submit an abstract under one of the following 3 formats:
1. Scientific study
2. Policy report and/or Advocacy report
3. Fundraising report
Submit now and find out within 10 working days if your abstract has been accepted to be presented at the World Cancer Congress. To create a profile and submit an abstract, click HERE
EXTRA - Institution tours
Click HERE for more information about Institution tours - a unique opportunity to make your visit to Melbourne even more worthwhile.