A MAJOR EVENT IN THE GLOBAL CANCER CONTROL AGENDA
Why should you attend?
- Present your work on one of the most internationally recognised platforms in cancer control - programme engagement opportunities may be found here
- Hear from and interact with the best experts across the full spectrum of cancer control
- Spark new collaborations with peers from over 100 countries and make headway in your work
- Benefit from one of the many education and training opportunities offered as part of the programme
- Network and share best practices with a unique, multisectoral crowd
“The 2018 World Cancer Congress enabled the cancer community to develop new collaborations, share practical case studies and learn from top experts in all aspects of cancer control. We were able to share knowledge and interact with colleagues from around the world, gaining new perspectives on what we, as a community, can do to reduce the cancer burden over time.”
– Delegate via 2018 WCC Survey
About the World Cancer Congress
The World Cancer Congress aims to strengthen the participants' action and impact on national, regional and international scales through a multidisciplinary programme that features the latest successful interventions in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care.
The Congress was awarded 'Best Conference Development' at the 2016 International & European Associations Awards and 'Best use of social media' at the 2017 Association Excellence Awards.
The World Cancer Congress is an initiative of the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) - which was recognised with Membership Engagement Award - and supports the organisation's purpose statement: 'we unite and support the cancer community to reduce the global cancer burden, to promote greater equity, and to ensure that cancer control continues to be a priority in the world health and development agenda'.
It takes place every two years in a different country and is hosted by a local UICC full member.
2022 WCC Advisory committee
To be announced soon