Knowledge sharing is at the core of the World Cancer Congress. All recordings of the WCC 2022 sessions are available to registered delegates, and a small selection based on highlights of the Congress is being made public via a playlist on the UICC YouTube channel.
The playlist, composed of the session recordings below, was carefully crafted to illustrate the quality and diversity of the 2022 programme. Share it with your broader network and help circulate the latest and most critical topics and breakthroughs in cancer control!
- WCC 2022 Opening Ceremony
- Insights for success session: “Effective Collaboration”
- Big Debate: Should medical aid in dying be legal and available for all cancer patients in all countries?
- Flagship session: Tobacco control - Generational change
- Plenary session: Breakthroughs on the horizon
- Highlight session: Power, Influence and Equity: Achieving positive reform for cancer prevention
- Highlight session: Redefining cancer research priorities in the emerging context of the COVID-19 pandemic